Friday 9 February 2018

Gaston Luga Backpack for all seasons

Gaston Luga, a Swedish brand, found its way on our shores. It was so ironical that just before Christmas last year, I was telling myself that I wanted this as a gift. To my wonderful surprise, I received an email from Gaston Luga to do a collab.

So this was the backpack I chose.





Classic black. It is suitable for any fashion that one is wearing.




It is big, spacious. As you can see, I can put in my laptop, an umbrella, my girly stuff amongst other things. With a wider strap, I can backpack it on my shoulders without feeling the heavy load or the straps cutting through my skin.




So easy to move around with this backpack. See below. It looks so cool with my casual wear. I can bring it along for my meetings, my photography shoots. It feels and looks so classy. Black is the new Black.



It is such a wonderful gift for a Birthday, Valentine's day, Christmas or any day.
So why not browse thru www.gaston.luga.com and check out the various designs and colours. You might find what you really want. Quote "gingin15" to obtain a 15% off.


Thank you @gastonluga for the backpack. I am loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Hearts become One

A fairytale wedding that took almost a year to plan. A mammoth task for the couple as both are in Singapore. The wedding celebrations wer...